Reptile Encounters NDIS approved online learning program for individuals with special needs.
Reptile Encounters’ Branching Out Program comprises a revolutionary way to keep your kids engaged at home. Whether they are still going to school, or learning from home. Branching Out will reconnect them with the natural world, creating hours of learning while having endless fun for all ages.
Branching out has the following benefits:
- Opportunities to bond with your child by doing something important together
- 10 weeks of endless fun, learning and engagement
- Connecting to the natural world like never before
- Weekly teacher-created resources, videos, prezis and activities
- Access to a supportive online community
Unit 1 – Incredible Insects
Learn all about the wonderful world of insects and about how important they are to our survival.
Unit 1 includes these wonderful things:
- Spiny Leaf Stick Insects
- Enclosure plus accessories
- Access to a private Facebook page
- Access to our Online Wildlife Learning System, HARRIET
Unit 2 – Habitats:
Explore the wonderful world of animals that you can find in your backyard or local park.This unit will be a wonderful learning adventure with the opportunity to make an actual difference!
Unit 2 includes these wonderful things:
- Materials to construct your own self-sustaining terrarium
- Plants and millipedes for the terrarium
- Native plant seeds to sprout, grow and plant in your garden
- Instructions for building various critter shelters and hides
- Access to s online Branching Out community to share ideas and ask questions